Services We Provide
- On-site care suited to the specification of our client as well as a full service physical location for all of your occupational medicine needs.
- DOT &Pre-employment Physicals
- FIT Testing
- In House Staffing
- Walk-ins welcome
- Electronic Medical Records
- Real-time injury and illness assessment and treatment facilitation
- Urgent care and/or primary care services that include injuries and illnesses
- Health and wellness promotion through screening, prevention, and education services
- TB skin testing
- Spirometry testing and respirator use clearance
- Drug Screens (DOT certified: DISA & FormFox compatible)
- Lifting assessments and back evaluations
- Actively participate with our client’s safety team to monitor for safety and workplace hazards.
- Assist our clients with OSHA compliance and reporting
- HIPPA compliance
- Employer Portal- streamlined medical recordkeeping
How can we benefit your company?
By providing health screenings and promotion, your company may see fewer employee sick days and lower health care related costs. We look to build relationships with you and your employees and foster an environment of trust through which our knowledge of health may be incorporated into their daily lives. Our providers are OSHA sensitive and will communicate and work closely with your safety team to eliminate unnecessary recordables.
By bringing our team of highly experienced professionals to your work site to provide real-time triage and management of illness and injuries, your company will see a reduction of lost work times that are incurred when sending employees to off-site clinics or emergency departments.
Contact us today to see how we can help.